About Karuna Reiki
Karuna Reiki is a system of healing developed by William Lee Rand and other healers at The International Centre for Reiki Training.
Karuna is a Sanskrit word which is translated as "compassionate action". It perfectly compliments the Usui Traditional Reiki and is suitable for Reiki Masters.
Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism, Buddhism and Zen. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others "compassionate action".
When individuals experience enlightenement, they report that beings are known as one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of All Beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only ex tended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. In the same way that you would want to heal your own wounds, you would also want the wounds of others to heal. It is also stated in Buddhist literature that Karuna must be accompanied by parjna or wisdom in order to have the right effect.
Usually with a group of around 8 students who you will find are very similar to you!
You will learn using discussion, meditation (don't worry if you haven't done this, you will be gently guided)! Reiki handholds, practical demonstrations and you will have the opportunity to practice your healing skills.
To feel the energy and how you perceive it.
You will receive four Reiki attunements, usually done individually in a relaxed way. (Your Reiki master will attune you to the life force energy by spending 5 to 10 minutes with you in quiet meditation.) This is how you can connect to the life force enery during a weekend. You may feel slight changes during or between each attunement. It can be a relaxing and pleasant experience for you! Don't be scared!!! Your teacher is experienced and has attuned many hundreds of lovely people to Reiki!
- It is for anyone who has had Reiki Master training.
- It is complete with two levels, two attunements, four master symbols and eight treatment symbols.
- The symbols give us depth in dealing with fears, manifestation, grounding, guidance, increasing support and much more, giving a sophisticated insight into just what we can achieve with enhanced healing.
- It works on the emotional and spiritual levels and can help one become more grounded.
- Those who receive the attunement report experiences with their guides, angels and higher self and feel the healing presence of other enlightened beings.
- Meditation to heal the shadow self
- Using chanting and toning
- Instruction & practice of symbols.
Location: The Wellbeing Clinic, Marlborough